Friday

Cow Shed Productions

I really do normally hate flash sites... honestly... but i can make an exception this time because i think this is beautiful :-)

I find the illustrations simply stunning and beautiful. It has a very appealing interface using the "landscaped" to navigate around but for anyone who this may confuse they have a quick links section at the bottom to help speed things it. Its just a rather quirky site that i enjoyed playing around with for a while. I may actually consider making a flash site for my second part of personal development and actually see what it is like. I have always had problems with them mainly due to limited target audience and the fact that they generally can take a while to load... hmm to be considered...

Cow Shed Productions

1 comments:

Sam Miller said...

This site is very visually appealing, but I think they could have done more on the interactive side.. Just having a couple of clickable areas seems a bit of a letdown. Perhaps if the dandilions moved when your cursor moved over them? Oh wait, I just found three exploding ones, haha! Still, I think for such a big canvas, there could have been more little fun bits like that for a viewer to discover.
And that music is annoying after time!