Friday

Diary Entry Day 1

Ok. So this is Day 1 Thursdays diary entry for my personal development project. I spent most of my day at college today. In the morning we are timetabled to critical studies in MM1 but it appears that we have finished this project as Janine our tutor never menthioned we had any more essays to write or anything of the sort. In the afternoon Mike asked us to produce an iCal document and print it off with how we want to manage our time for the project. I think this is now going to become a trend now with all projects but who knows...

Thursday evening was a rather dull one really. I came home and went for a run. Then when i returned i continued work on a website that i am creating for my uncle's paving company seen as his site is a little outdated now. Then i created a CD Label to be printed for the video project. Me and Shakes figured that some little touches such as this wouldn't hurt. I had a lovely Tuna Fish Pie for my meal then i played some Pro Evolution Soccer with my dad on the xbox 360. He tried his best as usual but i managed to push for the win in all three games. I doodled for a little bit while watching Skins on TV, it was the final episode, was rather good, but had an unexpected ending i must admit. Then i raided second life for a little bit as usual, i think i need to spend less time on second life....

0 comments: